Will Home Infrared Sauna Room Better Than Traditional Sauna ?

2023-10-08 11:10

There's nothing better than sweating it out for 20 minutes in the sauna. You'll feel more relaxed and rested when you're done, and the heat can help relieve sore muscles and improve your overall health and well-being. However, if the heat of a traditional sauna is just too high for you, an infrared sauna can provide the benefits of a sauna without the extreme heat.

What Is An Infrared Sauna ?

Unlike traditional saunas, infrared saunas do not heat the air around you. Instead, they use infrared lamps to directly heat your body. These saunas use infrared panels instead of traditional heat to easily penetrate human tissue, heating your body before heating the air. MEXDA infrared saunas typically operate between 120°F and 140°F, while traditional saunas typically operate between 150°F and 180°F. However, only about 20% of the heat is used to heat the air, and the remaining 80% heats your body directly.

How To Use An Infrared Sauna ?

Many people will perform an infrared sauna treatment at a health club, spa, or doctor's office, while others will purchase and build one at home. If you decide to try an infrared sauna, it's important to know that they don't have generic instructions. There are certain guidelines you can follow, but ultimately how you choose to use an infrared sauna is up to you. Here are some tips to help you get started.

1) Drink water. Before entering the infrared sauna, make sure you are hydrated. Drink a glass of water before your meeting. You can also bring water into the sauna, especially if you are sensitive to heat.

2) Select the temperature. The average temperature of an infrared sauna ranges from 100°F to 150°F, with beginners starting at the bottom and more experienced users starting at the top. If this is your first time, start at 100°F. You may want to maintain this temperature for several sessions. You can always increase the temperature for each workout until you reach 150°F a length of time. For new users, start 10-15 minutes. You can increase the time per session until you reach the recommended 20-30 minutes. The sauna has a timer, so be sure to set it. You don't want to stay in it too long and risk getting dehydrated.

3) Clothes. How you dress is your choice. Some people wear bathing suits, while others prefer to be naked. What can you do in a sauna. Relax, read, meditate, listen to music or visit friends. Do not sleep. After the end of the session. When your session is over, it is recommended to take your time and let your body calm down. Once cool, feel free to take a shower or bath. Just be sure to drink plenty of water.

4)Sessions per week. Most facilities that offer infrared sauna treatments recommend using the sauna three to four days a week. If you are in good health and can tolerate these four days, you can use the sauna every day.

Get the latest price? We'll respond as soon as possible(within 12 hours)
  • This field is required
  • This field is required
  • Required and valid email address
  • This field is required
  • This field is required